Camoplast finger track 144" on Mountain Max

MountainMax

Hey guys, I just bought a finger camoplast track for my Mountain Max for better grip on the trails and dragracing 1/8 mile, anyone try this track out in the powder? I cut mine down from 2.25 to 1.9" and I havn't tried it out in the powder yet, none here...........

Track.jpg

You will prob get a few opinions. For the deep unsetup fluff, it don't work. I used a 144 finger on an old RMK, for trails and drag racin awesome, spring setup mountain snow, awesome. It was a 2 1/4"er not shaved down. When i got the MM the 2 1/4 incher didn't look like it would fit well without rubbin the tunnel and stuff so I went with regular Camo.

Yeah the track only came 144 x 2.25" so I got the rail extensions, and they height was uneven, staggered height, I cut them all down to the same as the lowest one and put my smaller 8 tooth drivers back in so it would clear, then had to modify it to remove the paddles in it over the track windows so it would clear my bender tunnel coolers, finally I trimmed the edge lugs at a side angle so it wouldn't hook in if i spun it sideways.....

Back