my baged and bodydroped golf cart

360miller

baged and bodydroped golf cart

the golf cart I built for my buddy it has some yamaha parts on it so I thought I would share it

Attachments

• g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 123
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 5
  • g 1.jpg
    g 1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitledg4.jpg
    Untitledg4.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitledg3.jpg
    Untitledg3.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitledg8.jpg
    Untitledg8.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitledg11.jpg
    Untitledg11.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitledg19.jpg
    Untitledg19.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

staggs65 said:
cool cart. Im restoring a cushman truckster for a guy this winter. gonna be a neat little buggy when done, and its street legal
This use to be a 3 wheel cushman with a 10 horse kooler ..those trucksters are neat

used to have a cushman to get around caterpillar engine factory that thing was a tank ...and parts were crazy ....the rear end was 1800 bucks so if you got any extra parts you can probally sell them to get some extra cash to throw into it ....

yea i found out how much parts were after we scraped what wasnt needed except for the motor that got sold. most of the parts where where free from other peoples rides that i have built in the past or cars and trucks that where bought for parts this is why we call it scraps lol...it has toyota ford chevy nissan honda suszki kawisaki yamaha and the dash is a door skin off a pontiact firebird formula i think there might be 400$ and about 3 months of build time on this. it was a slap together but it gets peoples attention!!!

Back