new york state riders!!

88 yamaha 570

hello, i am asking all you new york state riders if there is any spots with enough snow to ride? ive always ridden local and want to go out for the first time this year with my new sleds and the snow seems to just blow over central new york... i would like to trailer out somewhere and go riding with my girlfriend sometime

well good luck finding snow..this has been a weird winter season so far.We basically have nothing here and it is going to 5*C on Sunday.Looks like Old Man Winter isn't going to show up this time around...Nothing West,East<South of us.Just a tad way up North which is to far to travel ..... :o| :o|

ya well its supposed to come late and go late, for some reason people think since we don't have snow yet we wont have it all season... but little did they realize the last 2 x-mas's were green so hopefully this year will be bad...

kasrx7000 said:
i hear ya there my wifes xmas gift is all new yammi gear :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow
very nice! i got my girl a Yamaha jacket and she talks shit to everyone she knows without a Yamaha telling them there sleds are garbage lol. i honestly don't mind Ski-Doo or Polaris but will NEVER own a cat :) she just doesn't see it lol she is now a die hard YamaHead

and thin ice it will be...no sledding there then...let all the Cat guys go on it first..lol love to see a Cat swim....depends on how many lives it has left also....

I would be happy with ice at this point in time even though my race sled has not got this yrs updates

mabe snow on xmas! HAS MY WISH COME TRUE? we will half to find out! lets all pray for more then 6" of wet/ powdery snow!

Back