Race this Sat. the 21st.at Sharon Speedway !

I am going to try and make it before the racing starts at 11am. The way it sounds we may get 3 to 8 more inchs tonight and I may have to go out and plow in the morning! But if I am not able to make it get some photos and video and GOOD LUCK!!

They were pretty good, was a enjoyable time to watch. Might have to venture out with my kids viper next race for some fun. :winterrul

I thought about hitting this race as well what do u know about it, maybe we can meet up Don?Probally won't be able to hang w ur viper tho... lol...

Its a 3/8 oval with banked turns, nice track. Last race was lucky we had just enough snow for them to have it, problem this year is lack of snow everywhere, it was 55 degrees out here yesterday!! Needless to say green grass here as usual. :o|

I am gonna take my daughters viper to run around on this time, ( darth viper will be too nice to take a chance on damage),its just a little single pipe viper, :flag: nothing to worry about... :2strokes:

:letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

Though it was a drag race problly wont make the drive then sorry bud maybe pisc race in waterford next september

ok Brad, if you still have the sled, bring it over before that race and we will run my h/c drag set up in it....... :WayCool:

Back