Vacancy at the Hillcrest for the Ty ride

vmaxjohn

Website
www.myspace.com
I just cancelled my room for the first TY ride, thursday through sunday. These are nice folks, and they're just across the street fromthe AlgerFalls, which I think is booked up. If anyone is interested in going please look them up!
1-906-387-2858

Let's go!

Hey Rxwarrior , if you have a spare bed i have a guy that will split the room with ya , its funny three months ago none of my buddys were going to go with me , now there are four guys that want to go plus the two that we are meeting in muni , so thats six guys in one room , not that we wont do it but if your looking to save on the room we will take a bed off your hands .....let me know ... btw where are you coming from ???

B2SO said:
Hey Rxwarrior , if you have a spare bed i have a guy that will split the room with ya , its funny three months ago none of my buddys were going to go with me , now there are four guys that want to go plus the two that we are meeting in muni , so thats six guys in one room , not that we wont do it but if your looking to save on the room we will take a bed off your hands .....let me know ... btw where are you coming from ???

I dont blame your buddies for not wanting to go with you.. j/k
;):D

Have fun up there! :WayCool:

were going to make it this year kixx .!!!!!

BS20, That would be great yes I have a spare bed and willing to share expenses. I am from Auburn Hills. :WayCool:

SWEET !!!We are leaving wednesday night fron the east lansing area , going up to lewiston to grap our sleds then off to muni in the morning , we will be up there by 10-11 oclock thursday morning ,whats your plan ???

I will be going to Newberry to pick up my sleds then head off to Munising. I will try to leave Early Thursday morning. :WayCool:

Cool us 2 , thursday till sunday , is the room at alger or hillcrest ???

Back