2001 srx 700 vs 2004 rev 600 ho

badazzyammie

hey guys im new on here and let me say this site is sweet wish i would have signed up along time ago. anyways back to my question i have a 01 srx and it has a new 1in predator track with 192 studs hauck growlers and a bender clutch kit and a couple holes drilled in air box(there when bought sled) and my dads buddy has a 04 rev 600 ho and it has vforce3 reeds snostuff can and studs not sure how many. and he keeps telling me that he will destroy my sled. but everytime i tell him lets race he makes a excuse.

also i have a buddy that has a 1200 4 tec with full mbrp exhaust(header and can) and a clutch kit o and some studs and i beat him from start to finish.

just wondering if anybody can give me info on this are they really as fast as he says they are?

thanks

my buddy that sleds with me has a 07 600 rev ho carbed.he has it geared down team tied secondary thunder front arms ceramic coated pipe and pistons it is the best working one around here .in the snow i jump him 4 lenghts and pull away steady .om a hard road i pull 4 to six lenghts and keep pulling.i have a 2005 rx1 geared and clutched air box mod bigger wheels.he hammers a stock rx1 so one set up right is no slouch.so go prepared and you shoulent have a problem

i raced a 08 mxz 800 rolling start and killed it so my quess a 600 will be nothing have fun tell you ll race for pinks haha

I raced a Ski Doo 500ss (really a 600cc motor) and couldn't see him in my snow dust after too long. The only thing I was worried about was the launch, I got him there too! Low, mid and on top!

The 600HO revs are quick and pretty strong up to the 80mph area but the long legs of an SRX should take over from there. As for the 1200 Doo with the header mod etc. I have heard those go pretty darn good and are good for around 150HP. I would guess this all comes down to setup.

so no worries about the 600 ho then. thats what i figured i just thought id see what you guys had to say about it

yea one of my buddys have a 500 ss and there was no cometition lmao. and same with the 1200 4 tec i had the 1200 from start to finish he was pretty poed lol cuz he just stuck around a grand for the header and can lol

badazzyammie said:
so no worries about the 600 ho then. thats what i figured i just thought id see what you guys had to say about it

yea one of my buddys have a 500 ss and there was no cometition lmao. and same with the 1200 4 tec i had the 1200 from start to finish he was pretty poed lol cuz he just stuck around a grand for the header and can lol
A 600 of any brand isn't even a contest against a Srx 700 !!!!! :2strokes:

Back