New Goggles?

ajviper

Is anyone using the new 2005 Smith Snow Warp Star goggles with their mx helmet? I just purchased a HJC CL-X4 helmet and I'm trying to figure out the best pair of goggles for this helmet. I like the looks of the Snow Warp Stars by Smith, but I've heard that they let in a lot of air.

I'm also considering the Spy Blizzards and Progrip 3500 snow goggles. Any suggestions or advice would be helpful. Thanks! - AJ

The best goggles i have ever owned for cold weather are the cheap smith goggles with double lens (forget the name of them, but they are like 25$). I now have castle x goggles and they have been working out well for me as well.

If you want to spend $80+ on goggles feel free (its your money), but i really dont think you get that much better of a goggle.

Just make sure you get the amber lens, it really makes a big difference. Maxdlx

98srx6 said:
The best goggles i have ever owned for cold weather are the cheap smith goggles with double lens (forget the name of them, but they are like 25$). I now have castle x goggles and they have been working out well for me as well.

If you want to spend $80+ on goggles feel free (its your money), but i really dont think you get that much better of a goggle.

I can get all of the above for under $50...

As long as they have double lens' they will work good (ie. pick your favorite color or the best looking goggles). Also, as stated above amber is really nice during the daytime, but if you ride at night alot clear would be best.

Back