670 MXZ H.O info

grizz686

Hey guys just wonder about these sleds.I assume they are fairly quick with decent top end? Friend of mine has one seems to run excellent and clutches are serviced recently.Coming across the lake yesterday (not racing) I was doing 135/140 ish km's at little more than half throttle (02 viper bone stock).I excepted him to blast buy me as I was cruising at that speed but no.We got back to camp and he said it was pinned and slow climbing.He said it was around 7800 rpm's and tech manual says 8100 rpm's is max.I'm thinking maybe chaincase gearing was changed?? Maybe I'm wrong?? Thought there was more sled there than was it appears to be :dunno: :letitsnow

Ya was thinking that both sled 125ish hp.So performance should be close I would assume.So maybe we'll open that chaincase and check gearing :letitsnow

Something must be wrong with it. I would do a compression check then check the gearing. I think they came with 26/43. That HO should have just under 130 HP and weigh less than your Viper. I think your Viper has about 115 hp.

The ski-doo service manual says 25/43 in that chaincase is stock.Opening it up tonight hopefully.I was told 670 h.o is about 125hp stock.The yamaha 700 triples I believe (red head is 105/110 hp) (viper pv/single pipe 125hp) & (srx pv/triple pipe 140/145hp).Thanks for opinions and info guys on the 670 I will report back when we open chaincase. :letitsnow

MXZ 670 H.O. was dynoed at 129 HP STOCK. They were quit a sled. They are like the Exciter SX they should have made all them that way.

PUT THEM WITH THE FORMULA '' PLUS X '' AND THE MACH 1 '' X ''. REAL SLEEPERS MADE BUY SKIDOO TO SLIP INTO STOCK CLASS RACING AND WIN PRETTY EASY. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Hey guys sorry for the delay (got busy with other things).Anyway pull the chaincase apart and it had a 27 tooth top gear.Ordered a 25 tooth hopefully we"ll try it before snow is gone but we are losing snow fast.Temps this week will be 10c to 15c with rain so..... Thnks guys for info ;)!

Back