Question about the Gaylord/ Grayling Michigan area

gil7247

VIP Member
Thinking about heading up to the Grayling / Gaylord area with the wife this weekend 03/03/12. Can anyone give me any recommendations on a good place to stay. Not looking for anything fancy, just a nice reasonably price place that's close to the trails. As it will be our first time up there any advice would be greatly appreciated. We also would be interested in any other areas suggested that are fairly close to us (Muskegon / SW Michigan) If the snow won't come here I guess we have to go to the snow!! This year sucks! Thanks Guys
Gil

cant chime in as far as motels but I can tell you the snow gets better in the frederick area and north. snow a lil on the dice side in grayling right now but supposed to be getting nailed wensday night!

Theres literally just about any motel in gaylord thats within a minute or two from trail. Trail runs along rr trax right threw town. Might find some thing cheaper in price down by waters. I dont know if its still open but the Pineveiw motel is acrossed 27 from trail just north of frederick. Your good to go in any direction (except south) from frederick.

Back