NE Minnesota?

sleddineinar

VIP Member
I was up in Ely last week, saw about 12" on the ground, didn't get to any trails, I had my kids with and was teaching them to ride, so we stayed on the lake. My wife has agreed to going up again this weekend, I was wondering how much snow everybody got up there. I want make hotel reservations, since it's her birthday, and I want know who got what for snow. I was thinking of either going to Brainard, Hibbing/Chisholm/Virginia or Ely...

Last edited:

Brainerd isn't worth your time right now, got about an inch in town and as you go north it gets better, but it all came yesterday and we started with nothing. If this next system does what the weather man says it will get better in a hurry though. As you know, north of here was better to begin with and got snow out of yesterday's system. Anything they get out of this next one will only make it better. I'm hoping we get pounded and have no school on Wednesday so I can stay home with the kid and get out. Won't be home for the weekend as we will be in Prior Lake at the grade state basketball championships.

Back