Races Results post here

Yamaha Nutz

post your sucess from events here ..............

we hit the first grass drag of the season Aug. 24 at the NSRA vintage Outlaw grass drags in Princeton MN and things turned out well

1st in Stock C
2nd in Stock B
2nd in Stock A
just missed the final in mod stock f/a 341-440
but then again a stocker has no business running in mod class

002-33.jpg

Last edited:

will get more pics up later ..........

Wautoma/Lake of The Woods grass drags .............well good weekend sleds did well almost destroyed the 78 srx as any longer on the gas and it would have went right over backwards ...................great day mutiple wins and 2nds and 3rds will have to sit down and figure everything out later but good enough to take vintage high points again for the 3rd year in a row

AUGDOG said:
Nutz, are you planning on going to Jefferson,WI. on 10/20 ??

yes we will be at jefferson I am planning on driving my sleds there instead of putting a driver on them i have not driven them aside from testing and if not for the vdo tachs i would not know what they are doing

I didn't know that was you.We had the turbo rx1.
09-18-2012 06:16 AM

that is a awsome sled and really rips ...........just need to get the driver to stay put at the launch ............i do not know if it was dq'ed for jumping in that last race but i know there was some bitching about it ..........

they need to put some wood chips down to help control the dust on the return lane that was horrible

The problem was we turned the boost up to 7 lbs on the stutter and didn't have timee to raise the engagement so the clutch was wanting to grab the beldt thats why we started 2 ft back so we didn't jump.I don't think most people noticed that we started back farther.

pro116 said:
The problem was we turned the boost up to 7 lbs on the stutter and didn't have timee to raise the engagement so the clutch was wanting to grab the beldt thats why we started 2 ft back so we didn't jump.I don't think most people noticed that we started back farther.

i see .............i did notice you guys did start back from the line ..........

Back