01 srx 700 vs 98 polaris 700 twin

j2hizzo

VIP Member
He's got reed.spacers, pipe, geared down 1 tooth. Says he's gonna spank my sled fro start to finish. His is a 136'' longtrack. Mine has a new track turned backwards for better grip.with 144 woodys studs. Also has new belt,.and fresh clutches. Any need to worry? I already wooped his 04' xc 700. But people say this year sled is very fast. Only made it one year

How far are you guys running? Hes not the guy who pulls the holeshot, sees you coming up quick and calls it is he lol

Those xc's did run better, but the only place he should be trouble is off the line.

j2hizzo said:
I feel like I got him from start to finish
DUDE, YOU SHOULD HAVE HIM FROM HERE TO KINGDOM COME. THAT SLED IS A BOAT ANCHOR. ESPECIALLY WITH THAT 136 TRACK. WALK IN THE PARK FOR YOU. 3:16 (YAMMIE TONY)
;)!

tyler440 said:
about as well as hijacking a post hahah

X2, theres already same/similar thread I started. My buddy has a mach. We work the same miss dig crew. The few times we have both had time off and arent on call he cant seem to get his to start.......!

Yeah those 800 XCR were something to reckon with if you could get them to run right. Of course it was a triple :)

Back