Snow storm

you mean the one that dumped 2 inches of rain before changing to snow and theres an only an inch on the ground? Yea i heard about it. xD

it shure is not snowball snow but we have at least a foot here with more coming. might have to rock the spare as my war is apart atm.

Maim said:
it shure is not snowball snow but we have at least a foot here with more coming. might have to rock the spare as my war is apart atm.

I heard you guys are getting lots! wish we were getting what you are getting. It is snowin pretty steady now, has been all day. But still less than an inch

badazzyammie said:
And it was still cummin down

Up to about a foot here, I am just south of alba, 20 minutes southwest of gaylord....wouldnt suprise me a bit if they are a little more than here! Was REAL wet and heavy yesterday, temps droped and is hard/iceish now. Suprised I didnt see ALOT more sleds out today. Will be hitting the trails in the AM!

In Jefferson we got about 11-12" it was really coming down yesterday an the wind was crazy, man I love snowstorms! In about 30miles east of madison

Me and my neighbor are heading up south of fond du lac to go riding next weekend since we didn't get snow down in kenosha

another good one in the pipeline...looks to track more south than draco...it should be enough for me to be able to ride in northern PA

amatosrx said:
We r going to kalskaska tommorrow to try to ride anybody going up.
We found some nice snow today up there 16 inches plus in some areas the trails r nice to great depends where u r. Lots of trees down. My srx just rocked today.

Heavy snow in N.E. Ohio

Snowing pretty heavy here right now, cant see out my backyard very far!! AWESOME!!! :winterrul :winterrul :brr :brr

Back