Where to ride in New Brunswick?

Yamatario

We are planning to do a 7-10 day trip in New Brunswick. The plan is to start in Riviera du Loop and then down into NB.

Anywhere around Bathurst is beautiful riding. If possible you should try to get up to mount Carlton it is worth the drive. Cheep place to stay south of Bathurst is serpentine lodge. It's a great little watering hole with gas. Granted the gas doesn't come cheep but the good and service is awesome. Very nice people. They have little cabins you can rent out cheep. Think it's 15-20 per person per night which comes with a great hangover breakfast.

Last edited:
Just spoke with the Owner Alyre, to book a cabin for Next weekend, His cabins sleep 6,7, or 8 people,and price is $30/Head.He said snow is still lacking a bit up there right now, but do-able, not ski-doo-able,lol.We are expecting almost 50cm(20 inches) between Sat 16th Feb and Monday 18th feb,that will sure help as i already booked one of his cabins for Next weekend, looking forward to doing the 600km Loop thru the Province..
His Phone number is.....1-506-473-0397 to Book a cabin..

Have a safe trip you will have a blast. If your riding a Srx, you probaly wont see another one up there lol. Alot of new sleds . I get lots of attention when i ride mine.

Back