FPP's Pro Mod Vmax4 at Toggenburg CFTC 2013 hill drag race

mbarryracing

Website
www.fullpowerperformance.com
I had the honor of driving FPP's Pro Mod VMax4 hill drag racer at the Toggenburg Ski Resort's Climb for the Cure hill drag race last weekend in their ProMod 900 class, took 1st place.
I gotta tell you, Justin sure builds some wicked Yamaha race sleds... It felt good to put a Yamaha on the podium again. :sled1:
Here is a video someone posted of us racing at Toggenburg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2krShRkFuI

Last edited:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Dam I love hearing when a vmax4 wins
Looks like one hell of a ride

Great job...love the fact you had worthy competition...sometimes the VMAX4s are so dominant that its not a race.
Watching that Video brought back a lot of memories...I loved racing my VMAX4...truly an awesome sled.

Awesome!!!!

no more racing going on here now till fall but video's like this sure fires up the racing in me!!!!! :sled1:

Last edited:
SWEET! Great Job! God to see a Yamaha 2 stroke out there running against and ahead of the rest.
I have run my trail registered SRX @ this event and other's in NY and it really can be competitive still. One day I'll get it dialed in to beat up those F-7's in the stock classes. Problem is I don't really have anywhere to test on a hill with snow. :2strokes:

Awesome

That is awesome. I love the 1st guy on the cat. He was so shocked he got beat by an ancient Yamaha he fell right off his sled! Hilarious. As far as the Nytro goes, I went to a few of the races this year. That is Aaron Excell's sled.....it's pretty rare to see it get beat. It does happen, but it is rare. Words can't really describe watching that Nytro at a hill climb. It is just stupid fast. There are some videos on his website www.excellmotorsports.com but they are from last year. I hope he puts up some highlights from 2013.

Madmatt

Back