BRAVO racing anyone?

Otokiak

I'm curious if anyone here does BRAVO racing in a short circuit/xcountry type race circuit? We have locally and in two other communities south of me races that they allow you to do anything to the motor such as oversize it, bigger carbs, etc. I'm looking for tips as I purchased a used bravo and would like to make it as fast as I can. Circuit usually is 1-2 miles long with several turns and natural lay of the track so it can get bumpy ... HAHA which sucks as the suspension has to remain stock. If you're an engine builder, tinkler and know how to make the wee BRAVO fast gimme some tips via here or PM. Thank you very much TYer's,

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

Thank you for the info folks. Keep on racing! ;)

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

p.s. contacted Justin & company awaiting response. Do you folks know any CANADIAN reputable yamaha engine/pipe, etc builders for a bravo? Thanks agian for your help folks.

Last edited:
Justin replied back in June to my e-mail that he would get me a quote to no avail. I have since e-mailed him more than 3 times and no response. Do you folks know any CANADIAN reputable Yamaha engine builders??? Thank you,

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

Hi Otokiak

Long shot but maybe try Rocket Motorcycle in Toronto. They might be able to put you onto a good source for blueprinting, tuning, modding the Bravo. I've been to Rankin Inlet. Awesome.

Cheers

Doog

Well to say im' beyond disappointed with certain REPUTABLE engine builders in Canada & USA that were suggested is an understatement as non of these companies ever returned calls or e-mails. I dont think they thought I was serious ... SAD SAD SAD! I had my motor 4th oversized on the piston(CDN small company did the work), installed a larger carb and K&N air filter, switch out clutching and gearing. Time to test and see how fast this wee sled goes! HAHA. Cheers,

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

Last edited:
Anyone know somebody who wants to sell a BRAVO engine in UTAH, USA? Let me know if you hear anything as I know a engine builder down there and would be easier to purchase a used engine in Utah instead of shipping one from Canada. Thanks,

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

Anyone know somebody who wants to sell a BRAVO engine in UTAH, USA? Let me know if you hear anything as I know a engine builder down there and would be easier to purchase a used engine in Utah instead of shipping one from Canada. Thanks,

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

I believe i still have a whole bravo engine up in the attic, let me look for you today.

ADD: I do indeed have a whole bravo engine here, I will sell it for $150

Last edited:
ya, I am serious, I have no use for it. The topend was removed to see if it was good and it is,bit its all there and since your ewanting to rebuild it its likely not a issue. I will take a few pics of it and email you, just let me know where you want it shipped to its no problem boxing it up and shipping it for you.

EXCELLENT you ROCK! please send pics to my email so I can then send you an EMT or do you prefer paypal? I will provide mailing addressin Ohio via e-mail reply. Seriously thank you again,

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

Back