TY Muni Ride...PICS

Looks like you guys had a great time, damn i wish i would have made it.

Gotta feel bad for who ever was riding that twisted up cat.

Just like to say I also had a great time , we had to cut out sat. morning early due to the blown up cat in the pics you saw , so knowing i was headed out early sat, i got myself RIPPED friday night didnt stop getting sick until an hour past the bridge.. WOW. , was really fun hanging with the crew and meeting alot of people , A HUGE thanks to rick (gina's rick) for saving kevin the 125 a day rental charge and letting him ride your sled ....another thing that was great was watching the production line of sled repair going on , one sled pulled in and five guys started working on it ,Thanks to all and see ya in february ... im trying to get xzibit to attend the ride with me ..LOL...

Larry ... I checked out your sled Saturday morn in the garage. You had a nice little mess in the rear of your seat, a few cracker crums!
Rick was pretty happy with how much your buddy liked his viper. Good thing he got that new sled ...

You like the crackers ah , :rockon: there worth 4 hp. ;)! ..i was so drunk friday night i kept bitching about my hat being missing , and were the hell did this white rag come from :o| well the rag was my hat coverd in cracker crums :ORC .. Ya all i here now is "just put yur sled back to stock and get better gas mileage , Ricks was sweet with out the extra horsepower , so im looking into it , once again please tell rick THANK YOU , and that liquid larry is lookig forward to riding with him again ......

SLEDDERSTEVE ........RIPPED IS THE ONLY WAY TO PUT IT >>>>>

Can't wait till the February ride!

Once again, Tom outdid himself, and threw the best TY ride yet! With the giveaways and drawings and such on Saturday night, it gave the whole thing a 'benefit/party' atmosphere! Nospro did alot of helping out too, great to ride with you dude!

Thanks to Matt from the SpeedShop for letting us take turns on his turbo RX1! Holycrap! I'm not saying I was scared...just...respectful ;)

More thanks to Kevin from Port Yamaha for being a cool dude, and thanks for the spin on that shiny new Vector, awesome ride! I keep telling my friends how that stock Vector with 300 miles on it, kept up with 2 clutched RX1s! Johnny want! :rockon:

See yall next month.

Johnny want! Johnny need! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I think the Vector's are going to surprise alot of people as to how quick they are. They definitely won't out topend some of the bigger sleds but they definitely will hang with them or beat them up to 80. It's amazing how much performance they can get out of them four-strokes. Until you actually run them next to the competition you don't realize how fast they really are.

BTW the Vector is going to be looking for a certain Candy Red RX-1 this upcoming weekend for a little playing on the ice!!! This time no M-10 excuses or little too much holiday food excuses buddy!!! :Moon: ROFLMAO

Please oh please get a video of the finish line, eh?hehe

I'm still thinking of the RSventure, take off the rear seat, and go boondocking, then slap it back on and ride the whole family on it at the same time :)

Back