'03 Viper vs '00 SRX7 vs '97 Mach Z 800

averagesleder

I set up a possible race this winter with a buddy and his Mach Z.

My buddy has '97 Mach Z 800 triple. I know its studded, not sure about clutching leaning towards stock.

My sled is a '03 SXViper it has 144 studs, heavy hitters,150/300 primary spring,green secondary spring.

Brother has a '00 SRX700 has new 1" track with 144 studs, and roller rooster secondary.

I was reading on doo talk about the horsepower of the Mach Z, it seemed biased though.:dunno: Do either of our sleds have a chance of winning or giving it a good run for it money? He posted a video of him launching his sled, his skis came up way too far, so I think we could get him off the line.

Matt

no chance with the viper unless you pipe it the srx can get it if its running perfect and the mach z isnt but eithier the srx or viper will do just fine towing him home after it blows up:rolleyes:

I've got a stock apex to throw in the mix.. its a 600 class sled from what I read but it w still be fum lol

My money is on Minors Apex with the bottle!!!! LOL
On a serious note, if the Mach is set up well the Viper will have zero chance. The SRX can be competitive but it will have to be a good running sled.

97 was the best mach of them all. and most hp. i can,t say here because i don,t know these sleds. like always, best set-up will win. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Back