New Brunswick Yamaha ride.

NB-NYTRO

Hello guys,

I want to organize a Yamaha ride here in South Eastern NB. Do we have any sledders on here from the South Eastern NB area ? Please reply to this post if you are interested in taking part in the ride. I want to see what kind of interest there is. I am not even sure if there many NB'ers on the site. We are getting more snow here today. We should be out by the weekend. I ride a 2003 Yamaha Viper. I have made a few changes changes to the Viper in the off season. I should now have traction from both from my track & skis thanks to Woodys. I now have new shocks from Yamaha. I also added a skid plate and Tourque limiter. I had the beast serviced A-Z. I also added more weight to my primary clutch. I added a 2" handle bar lift as well. The higher handle bars are looking real cool. I might need to get out and see where I want to adjust the bars at. They look so cool raised up. I am a tall guy so its definetly nice to have higher bars. I am anxious to see how she will work. Let me know what you are guys are riding ?

Thanks

Troy

Last edited:

I have my sled in Bouctouche and I know of at least 5 other yamaha faithfull's in the area... You should talk to Jean at Atlantic Yamaha to get some help to oragnize. Tell him Billy is in!

Yes we should get try and get some thing organized. Is this Billy from from the Subaru forms ? You bought a Subaru XT from my buddy Bevis from Moncton Subaru. We used to work in the same building. I drive a WRX. I was thinking we should do a ride on Caledonia Mountain. If you have never rode up there you are in for a real treat.

Back