mm weight

Had one...535 lbs with no fuel but all other fluids topped up, you can shave weight and help out the track speed by replacing the heavy yoko track with a 141" camo :yam:

This one is pretty lite. Its easy to take weight off them. I have taken over 60lbs off mine. Lite weight hood, lite weight front end, No sway bar, Viper seat, 17lbs cut/removed from rear skid, only running 1/3rd of the track clips. It adds up quick and make a big difference in the steep and deep. ===SRXSRULE===

not unless you have 50 lbs of water in your seat....58 :rocks: 0 lbs full of everything

Thats a stock tunnle with some work done to it. It's going to change again this week. Cutting the running boards off and going to punched alum. Should drop more weight, clean up the look and also allow ALL snow to fall through and not collect on the boards. Might get it done this week. ===SRXSRULE===

Eric dosen't that have heat exchangers under the running board's.That's one sweet sled.Are you going to put a headlight in it or no.

I'm going to mount the heat exchangers up in the tunnle. It does have headlights now, Click on that picture, then look real close inside the hood right above the front bumper. ===SRXSRULE===

Last edited:
pro116 said:
Is that hottdogger on the pipe,lol

Actually its the all stainless steel Muff Pot. Much better then the hotdogger and holds more chow. You should hear the comments when were climbing in the trees and guys smell the front of my sled...."You cooking something?" Cant beat a hot lunch on the mountain. ===SRXSRULE===

Back