Any snow near Bismarck, North Dakota

TEE

Headed to Bismarck for a week over Christmas. Going to visit the in laws, and thinking about pulling the sleds along too. Talked to them tonight and they only have about an 1" or so still on the ground but are suppose to get alittle more. Anywhere within 50 to 100 miles of Bismarck that has snow?

Snow is here

We finally got a good snow in the east half of the state. 8+ inches from Fargo south to SD boarder. It runs west to Valley City but don't know beyond there. Also, the trail east of Minot was groomed once last week. Hope that helps. Go to Snowmobile North Dakota web site for more info.

Snow

The snow is gone around Bismarck. I was there yesterday and most of it is melted/melting.

Snow in ND

Thanks for the Replys. I'm still thinking of hauling them up to Bismarck and than maybe picking a day to drive somewhere and ride. I'll try the website to see if there is any snow predicted for the near future.

Tee

There is nothing. It was in the 50's on Friday. Supposed to be a storm moving in later this week, but you know how that goes.

snow in Bismarck

thanks, just got back, of course they got a couple of inches this morning which made the roads ice for the trip home(first 100 miles) back to work tomorrow. Road the sleds around the hayfield before the snow so the kids could have a ride and I could say atleast I unloaded and rode. Maybe next year.

Yeah, what we got was just enough to irritate a guy. Had to shovel, but all blown around in the country.

Hopefully soon there will be snow!

Back