Mancelona and Jordan Valley trails

rlbock

Trails were very good this weekend, Sat. and Sunday. Had a nice ride through the Jordan Valley on Saturday.
Thanks to devilinblue dress for grooming work.

Your welcome! We have ben getting LOTS of compliments lately. We have already groomed more this year than last year and still have 6+ weeks to go!

X2 Jesse! Rode chandler hills through Jordan valley last 2 weekends. Best I've ever seen. Was smooth all day. How come the hotdog guy that used to set up just down from the trail head before chandler hill hasn't been around this year or am I missing him?

Some body else asked about the hot dog guy and I don't know for sure either way. We actually got a RAVE out of the head honcho of the DNR out of Bellaire last week. I checked yesterday 420 miles in the groomer...embarrassed how little miles on a Yamaha! Had the 98 SRX 600 out yesterday, apparently its ben too long since I spent any time on a un-studded sled......end result I got flung off like booger! Pride badly bruised but no lasting marks on anything!

I would like to stay in Woverine early next month. Any recommendations for cabins to rent??? Thanks Al

I haven't ever stayed any where in that area BUT have heard good things about Toastys (north of town, might have seen it when you stayed in Indian river, they have a boat half buried in the front yard) They have small/medium sized cabins and the lodge. and have heard weird things about Malones (south of town) as in RULES, RULES, RULES and you have to bring your own blankets/towels at average hotel rates.

Back