• 2019 Yamaha Snowmobiles - Be ready when the flag drops

      2019 Yamaha Snowmobiles Be ready when the flag drops. #UNDISPUTED

      COMING SOON - 03/06/2018.

      #ConquerSnow #Yamaha #YamahaRevsYourHeart #RevsYourHeart


      http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/micro/2019_sm_teaser/


      This article was originally published in forum thread: 2019 Yamaha Snowmobiles - Be ready when the flag drops started by MrSled View original post
      Comments 10 Comments
      1. s10mike's Avatar
        s10mike -
        i tried to pause the video when they went by, to damn fast. lol, just a blue blur
      1. MrSled's Avatar
        MrSled -
        Quote Originally Posted by s10mike View Post
        i tried to pause the video when they went by, to damn fast. lol, just a blue blur
        Right!! FAST
      1. low slung's Avatar
        low slung -
        New SRX built by Cat.............non turbo 1049cc motor..
      1. Ding's Avatar
        Ding -
        anyone notice the one on the left appears low slung and the one on the right appears to be much higher in the back - maybe an off-trail specific (or even Mtn - egads) model -- Ok calm yourself, might be BNG
      1. MrSled's Avatar
        MrSled -
        Quote Originally Posted by Ding View Post
        anyone notice the one on the left appears low slung and the one on the right appears to be much higher in the back - maybe an off-trail specific (or even Mtn - egads) model -- Ok calm yourself, might be BNG
        Its has been posted on TY4stroke.com that its an old SRX against a SW SRX. Do you see that thread?

        https://ty4stroke.com/threads/2019-y...6#post-1423828
      1. shaggyzr2's Avatar
        shaggyzr2 -
        I have a feeling there will be more new stuff than the sidewinder SRX. Hopefully an all Yamaha sled or maybe even a 2 stroke......they did come out with an all new 2 stroke dirt bike this year, the YZ65, maybe they'll have a new sled too.
      1. Ding's Avatar
        Ding -
        Quote Originally Posted by MrSled View Post
        Its has been posted on TY4stroke.com that its an old SRX against a SW SRX. Do you see that thread?

        https://ty4stroke.com/threads/2019-y...6#post-1423828
        Ah yes Tom - that other site LOL

        Yep it sure looks like an 01-02 SRX from the rear view. Still riding my Viper Mod, my Attak is in crates completely torn down so don't wander over to TY4Stroke much.

        Keep thinking I will make it to a ride again, hope you are doing well !!
      1. MrSled's Avatar
        MrSled -
        Quote Originally Posted by Ding View Post
        Ah yes Tom - that other site LOL

        Yep it sure looks like an 01-02 SRX from the rear view. Still riding my Viper Mod, my Attak is in crates completely torn down so don't wander over to TY4Stroke much.

        Keep thinking I will make it to a ride again, hope you are doing well !!
        Doing well.. u should get to a ride.. we miss you