Talon tracks

Youllbe2nd

Anyone tried a talon track yet? Russian made. Supposed to be a really great durable track. 2ply fully clipped. The lugs look great! Apparently fett bros have been running them and rave about them. Also very affordable at 339$ for a 121 and 451$ for a 136. I may be sold! About time camoplast sees some competition.

Sent from my E6560C using Tapatalk

Have any pictures of track? Someone has to step in the game. The price's on some of these tracks cost a arm and a leg. About time

Sent from my iPhone

If the 1.74 was available when I was looking at Talon tracks I would've tried it. Only a $20 difference on a Camoplast Back Country from tracksusa though.

I was looking for a Track today need Fully clipped 136" I only made a reply cause I don't see a way to save threads that interest me

brother loved the traction on a 136x15x1.5 on an legthened 05 rx1 the he drove last season as compared to the 2005 rx war with a 136x15x1.25 ripsaw II that he usually rides. been 3 seasons for that sled on the track and no word on failure on it. bought a 144x15x1.5 for my 11 apex as a replacement as the stock track is screwed at 27000km.

I ended up putting one on a 04 venom. So far so good. Price was right. I studded the track. I'm happy. Talon 28. 1.1 track lug height.

Back