Novi MI Snow Show this weekend!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Just a heads up for this weekend at Novi MI Snow Show, I will be at the Boarders Inn & Suites Booth and I will have the Totallyamaha Logo Flying strong on the front of the table.

Ill should be there sat, Hope to stop by and say hi! Plus i got to hear more about all the gossip on this 2016.5 viper engine changes, HAHA!

Yea we were there later sat. Didn't see ya at the booth when we went through. Saw rock though and checked out his stuff again. Will be doing HID's for sure on new Sleds nex year. Was a great show this year with lots of product. Wish guys at Yamaha booth were a bit more up to date though. Just local dealer guys. You guys on the 4 stroke side knew way more then they did so we're a bit vauge with answered to my questions. The one guy was pretty "read between the lines" about saying he thought the apex replacement would be out for 2017. We shall see about that. Oh and the two hot calander girls used their savy sales techniques to sell me a calander. But it was hard to resist when the one girl that was there and signing was sprawled out on the hood of a viper! SOLD! Ha-ha!

Yea we were there later sat. Didn't see ya at the booth when we went through. Saw rock though and checked out his stuff again. Will be doing HID's for sure on new Sleds nex year. Was a great show this year with lots of product. Wish guys at Yamaha booth were a bit more up to date though. Just local dealer guys. You guys on the 4 stroke side knew way more then they did so we're a bit vauge with answered to my questions. The one guy was pretty "read between the lines" about saying he thought the apex replacement would be out for 2017. We shall see about that. Oh and the two hot calander girls used their savy sales techniques to sell me a calander. But it was hard to resist when the one girl that was there and signing was sprawled out on the hood of a viper! SOLD! Ha-ha!

LMAO.. awesome!! Ill have to catch you next year. It was tough to have me sit all coped up the entire time. I had to walk some.

Back