93 phazer st cold air intake

TURBLUE

VIP Member
I've read that bender or someone use to make a cold air intake for the phazer 2 ? anyone have a picture or know if they can be bought anymore?

i have a cold air intake, not sure who it is made by, but you could probably fabricate one similar! ill post a picture soon!

That is it. On the one I had I had to add some filter material to the intake under that hat so that it didn't fill up with snow. Froze the carbs hard one day. They don't run very well when the carbs are full of snow :(

The upper cowl scoop is an OEM yamaha part. It was an option on the 90 Exciter. The lower portion with the tube would be a Bender Racing piece.

i have been thinking of making a run of these they would be fiberglass just like the Aaen and Bender kits where (they where the same kit) if there would be enough interest

i am working on getting the cold air kits set up for reproduction ....no idea on a price yet but trying to keep it as low as possible it all depend on cost of materials

i am working on getting the cold air kits set up for reproduction ....no idea on a price yet but trying to keep it as low as possible it all depend on cost of materials

I ended up just making up a kit from stuff I had lying around the garage.....lol!

IMG_9151.jpg
IMG_9152.jpg
IMG_9153.jpg

Back