TY Ride Shirts 2015- 16 Season!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
The new shirt image is now ready. I will be ordering shirts in less than 1 month. If you want a shirt please fill out the attached order and send into Webmaster@totallyamaha.net along with your payment via check or paypal. Thanks and enjoy the new rider shirt. More info Below.

T shirts: $14 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $2 for 3XL and $4 for 4 XL
Long Sleeve: $19 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $2 for 3XL and $4 for 4 XL
Sweatshirts: $22 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $2 for 3XL and $4 for 4 XL
Hoodies: $30 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $2 for 3XL and $4 for 4 XL

All shirts will be black.

If shipping is required it will be $6 per shirt in the US and $10 per shirt for CA, If you want to pick them up at the ride I will have your name on your orders and available at the rides that I will attend or I can arrange the TY Ride leader to hand them out. If you are order multiple shirts that need to be shipped please contact me for a shipping total before placing order. (I can give you a better rate).

The ride shirts will be available anytime after printing. I will have only a FEW extra at the rides that I will be attending. So if you want a shirt you should order NOW. Dead line is Dec 1st pre orders. You can paypal webmaster@totallyamaha.net or send Check or Cashiers Check to:

Totallyamaha
PO Box 331
Schofield WI 54476

Please fill out and send in that attached document with your order.
Logo.jpg

TYRide-SW.jpgTYRide-T.jpg

There is also a special Manitoba Ride Shirt so if you want that shirt please note that on your order or you will get the standard ride shirt without the Manitoba Patch Logo.

LogoMAN.jpg
TYRideMAN-SW.jpgTYRideMAN-T.jpg

Attachments

• Totallyamaha Ride Shirt PreOrder.doc
    31 KB · Views: 4

I have the following shirts still available.
1 medium long sleeve
1 large short sleeve tee
2 medium short sleeve tees.

Please help me get rid of these ... next year will be something new and these are definitely one of a kind shirts.

Back