SRX Project X7 *** Lives again!!!***

The suspension was probably stiff from the track being too tight, if I tighten mine to a normal spec it won't even compress past half way. I need to run about 3" of free hanging sag for it to work correctly, try setting it in that range.

I know the M10 does not like a tight track... 1 to 1.5" sag is normal but then you almost need extrovert drivers.. that what I did on my m20 in the super charger.

I think that is what happened.... Got the track sagging about 1.5 now, extroverts were already there, just pressed them on new axle.

Haven't downloaded videos yet....getting ready to play this weekend up north with friends :)

Last weekend was another great test and ride on the SRX Project :)

Left the track sag about 1 inch from slides and no issues. The thing is a missle! Not to mention carve like a Mo-Fo!

I'm pretty sure I saw this thing go by my shop this afternoon. With a big group of Yamahas heading to Yooperman's Bar. Beautiful sled.

Was a great season and the SRX really showed everybody what kind of monster this sled really is :)

Crazy how this sled stands up and just cat-walks up the hills and even on flat areas.

She did have some ups and downs this season with breaking a drive axle (Colorado), the steering stem breaking off (TY Giveaway), losing a rear idler wheels from some really aggressive off-trail (TY ride Munising) to it's final end of the season TY ride breaking a piston skirt (from what I think). Still, this sled rocks and even tho the mishaps, she will be ready to go next season :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-14-07-19-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-14-07-19-37.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 46
Update on the SRX Project X7

The top end is brand new with maybe 60 miles, the power valves were replaced, the primary clutch will be new, shocks will be rebuilt/changed oil once again and a good freshening of the carbs.

Project X7 is for sale now as I have too many sleds in the stable and this one will be going down the road.

Let me know if you or anyone has interest in this bad boy SRX

Back