Mountain Max 600 The Z project

So finally here's a BIG update, the first thing I did was put my motor back in no leaks this time lol and I also put a viper torque limiter on and then I put the 2 clutches back on.

Then I put my pipe, carbs, and air box back on.

My dad built my seat while I was putting stuff back on. He used steel tubing and steel square tubing. He used nut inserts to mount it through the tunnel. I also put a viper gas tank on.

Here is some pics of my seat.

IMG_1200.jpgIMG_1201[1].jpg

I started putting antifreeze in the sled and it started pouring out the bottom of my sled, we found the hose from one carb to another was disconnected for the heated carbs, I was able to put it back on.

we tried to start it, we pulled it a lot of times and it wouldn't start we had to go to dinner the came back out and we tried to start it again. short story and my dad gives up. I disconnected the kill switch and I pulled it once and it fired up, I laughed at my dad lol. it was the wire for the tors. I disconnected it since I disabled the tors.

I Then put a MtnAddiction Gas rack on the back and asking for a gas can too for it, I also mounted a led tail light on the back rail and drilled a hole by it and by my gas tank (where the wire comes out) and riveted some mounting tabs to hold the wire under the tunnel.

Then here's the story about my hood, so I wanted a thrasher hood for my birthday and we bought aluminum for it. we started building it and we stopped working on it .
a couple weeks later my dad called me and said he got ahold of brtech the guy had no sx hoods left so he bought a viper hood. Then he told me he bought a viper belly pan and bumper, and bumper support. I told him he was crazy. Lol so that's about it, I put the belly pan on already. So now we think I have to re-wire my light and mount it on my hood and we also have to mount the viper gauge. So my sled is going to look like a viper but will have a 600 triple motor in it, And that wraps it up.

Here's some pics
IMG_1215.jpgIMG_1213.jpgIMG_1216.jpgIMG_1217.jpgIMG_1218.jpg

Lil' Mtndreamer, Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope you enjoyed this post.

There's more to come!

Last edited:
I'm not going to be sitting Down that much and I only weight 70lbs and 4.6ft tall I know I'm small for my age (I get that a lot)

Very nice! That's a cool build and lots of good times I bet. Yea your 16 so I'm sure your but will never touch the seat. Lol. But us old guys are wheezing after 10 min of standing. Lol!

Look what I got for Christmas guys! image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

And some orange shock covers and an avalanche probe and a iPhone 5s with a waterproof otter box case!

And a mountain addiction 3.3 gallon gas can!

Back