Gallery Pics ?

Polishfreak

Hey guys,

So before I joined up on TY a google image search led me to a pic gallery on TY where there were pages & pages of members posting pics of their sleds & listing what they done to them... Now that I'm a member I can't find that gallery for the life of me lol.... Can someone point me in the right direction, I'd like post some pics of my ride

Thanks a ton

Thanks for the input boys, once I get my pics all downloaded I'll put them on... I did the google method again & I'm bringing up a page called Totally Yamaha Snowmobile feature page..... Maybe as a new member I can't access that yet ? Nice to show off your ride after all the "hard" work.... " beer chug " and time invested, nice to get some opinions on what to do next.... There's no damn snow yet so I gotta tinker !!!!!

Thanks for the input boys, once I get my pics all downloaded I'll put them on... I did the google method again & I'm bringing up a page called Totally Yamaha Snowmobile feature page..... Maybe as a new member I can't access that yet ? Nice to show off your ride after all the "hard" work.... " beer chug " and time invested, nice to get some opinions on what to do next.... There's no damn snow yet so I gotta tinker !!!!!

Thats found on Totallyamaha.com.. here is the link: go to Totallyamaha.com and click on the sled in the middle of the page, http://www.totallyamaha.com/snowmobiles/snowmobiles.html

Need to set Private Messages to upload pics.

Attachments

• cables (1).JPG
    cables (1).JPG
    51 KB · Views: 3
  • cables (2).JPG
    cables (2).JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 1
  • cables (3).JPG
    cables (3).JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 2
  • cables (4).JPG
    cables (4).JPG