Trail Conditions Grayling/Gaylord Mich. Area

YamBam

Anyone been riding in the Grayling, Michigan area? Are conditions ridable? I would guess not enough snow to groom.

I know people that are in the Cadillac area and they said it was rideable but not sure about the Gaylord area.

Just got back from Gaylord over new years. 2 feet of snow there now. Groomed the trails twice on sunday and on Monday. Trails were smooth on Monday. My son (4 years old) Slept for 20 miles on my Viper

Just got back from Gaylord over new years. 2 feet of snow there now. Groomed the trails twice on sunday and on Monday. Trails were smooth on Monday. My son (4 years old) Slept for 20 miles on my Viper

I was there last two weeks including sunday and monday at my cabin. Where did you see the trails groomed in gaylord?????? Im talking trail 7 from waters to vanderbilt and east to lewiston???????? Jordan valley is grooming to us 27 to settings for gaylord as a favor right now but gaylord is a mess. I rode both those days once to settings and to lewiston and the gaylord trails were junk. Ive been talking with the gaylord DNR as to why this is. Now everyone around gaylord has goomed but not gaylord.

was just up in the Waters and Lakes of the north area the 16 through the 20th. good trais but rain the last 2 days the groomers had been out and were doing the best they could. by Friday they were down to dirt with the warm weather and rain

Back