huntsville ontario area???? any snow??? any trails good??

Trails are all closed, pretty icy up there and not sure if they got any new snow. I'm going to try getting out around home this weekend, hopefully the rain holds off. If you go let us know what it's like up there.

Trails are all closed, pretty icy up there and not sure if they got any new snow. I'm going to try getting out around home this weekend, hopefully the rain holds off. If you go let us know what it's like up there.

well that sucks :(
I see a decent amount of snow forecasted last night and through today and Saturday. hoping I can make my way around a couple trails...open or not lol......hoping not to run into any a those green fences lol
ill be sure to let you guys know once I get up there

welllllll.......lets just say we got shitted on with snow lol! sweet riding conditions on Friday night, left the cottage at 1:15 am Friday night, got back at 2:30 am, fresh 8" or so fell in about 4 hours. trails ungroomed and a good amount of heavy powder. rode the D trail from Kearney area to almost sprucedale, had to u turn due to open water across the trail almost at sprucedale. a stream unfrozen with rocks and debris prevented us from crossing, we need the cold weather to freeze up the water on the trails in the area, good thing is the forecast for the next while shows double digit negative temps at night! did 50km round trip. best riding ive done in the area but the load of powder had us eating gas like crazy! Saturday morning played around a bit, then Saturday evening went out and rode the D trail again from Kearney area over to ravensworth, onto the 303 then 302 around sand lake and then back into Kearney. about 90kms, good run other than the blown motor in dads phazer, crossed a couple spots of open water, one was pretty rough lol, and the double riding 30kms back home on my srx wasn't very fun. good thing I got the m10 on it. surprised a lot of trails are marked red up there, lots of snow. sunday we rode from Kearney area into burks falls along the highway 11 trail, really rough terrain, the m10 did not help much at all lol, most of that trip was about 30kms/hour speed. round trip was 80kms. all in all a good weekend, cant wait to go out again. total of 250 very happy with my machine kms done.

Hopefully some of those trails start opening soon, I would like to get up there. I got out around here last weekend which was quite good actually.

Back