Abitibi canyon ride 2015

roudyroy1

On march break last year i trailered ~ 9hrs north to Cochrane with 5 of my buddies and spent the week riding some of thee most wide open trails i have ever seen. on one of the days we rode the abitibi canyon loop, sadly this was in late march and most of the snow had turned to hard pack. the trails were awesome but this left little for powder riding. anyways, as i am uploading the videos to youtube i will post them in this thread for anyone who would like to view.

getting into the hills, this is the closes you can get to mountain ridding in Ontario, only wish there was a couple feet of powder

Did that loop about 3 years ago but it was like -30*c. Nice trails up there. We are more then likely heading up to that area the end of February for our week trip since it looks like it's one of a few areas that are fully opened. Long drive up there but well worth it. We might start in new liskeard and ride up. Nice vids.

Last edited:
This is my back yard....as awesome as the videos are it is not even close to the real thing. I've lived in these parts a very long time and never get tired of the view or ride.
If you can take the colder weather you need to check this out in late Jan. early Feb. when the snow is fresh and powder plentiful.;)!

:winterrul:2strokes:

Back