What's 2017 Going to Bring?

if you build they will come...a 2 stroke! In my neck of the woods2 strokes still dominate which means the vipers just sit in the show room and go on sale at the end of the year...just way too heavy compared to the other stuff. They look nice but until they make a 2 stroke or a 400lb 4 stroke I have to live in the past with old school viper.

Ive only seen 2 vipers since the release and see about a dozen new rmks on some days. Ive seen yamaha dealers here not even have yamaha sleds but just the 2 stroke cats.

if yamaha does nt make a 2 stroke . and u would like to have a new 2 stroke . skidoo and artic cat and polaris make one come on that s what i did and love it

if yamaha does nt make a 2 stroke . and u would like to have a new 2 stroke . skidoo and artic cat and polaris make one come on that s what i did and love it

I'll keep my triple thanks. Everybody so hung up on weight they can't see past the big twins ability to shake themselves to death. Guess what, for 99% of riders the weight is prolly irrelevant till you get stuck. Mountains not included.

let s face it yamaha has not make a decent sled for sense 03 . i love yamaha but apex nitro phazer sorry. no good. compared to what the others are making.

The only thing I know is on my last trip to northern Michigan I saw just as many if not more yamahas than anything else. 2 and 4 stroke yamahas everywhere. I am sure not all areas are the same but that's just what I saw.

let s face it yamaha has not make a decent sled for sense 03 . i love yamaha but apex nitro phazer sorry. no good. compared to what the others are making.

As ignorant as this sounds even you must say the 04 viper s fits your narrow view?

Back