Finally bought a viper!

Cooper0809

Well guys, I found a really good deal on a 2016 viper LTX DX so I'm switching over to the 4T side. I just finished building my XLV 540 long track and it worked great, but I couldn't pass on this viper. So unfortunately I sold the XLV to a buddy. Anyways, to all who has helped me over the years on my srx, enticer & XLV thank you very much! You guys are great! cheers!image.jpg

Many good deals on 2016 sleds now.Enjoy your new toy and have fun.By the way what length of enclosed trailer is that?

That was my buddies trailer I borrowed to go pick it up. It's a 10ft clam made by action trailers. Just barely fit with the snowflap bungeed forward and a 2x4 under the front skis. I just purchased a 12ft hybrid which is plenty long enough.

That was my buddies trailer I borrowed to go pick it up. It's a 10ft clam made by action trailers. Just barely fit with the snowflap bungeed forward and a 2x4 under the front skis. I just purchased a 12ft hybrid which is plenty long enough.

Just beware of the pressure against your front skis.Went for a ride yesterday and after the ride my brother noticed my tuner skis had cracks in them..Had these installed for three winters and don,t remember hitting anything yesterday.P1010001.jpgP1010002.jpg

Last edited:

Back