Last sled ride 2016 - full edit

daddyrat

I have gotten feedback that the video is either getting a error or a copyright infringement banner. My brother and buddy who were in the video, couldn't play it for some reason. I played the video several times online and didn't know there was a problem.

I am taking the video down and will reedit it and will try posting again when done. It may take a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Don't feel bad I got 1 ride in my self. This winter sucked for sure

Love the triple triple...such corner to corner power and just sounds great! Cool video!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How did you ad music to the video? I just bought a gopro and would like to makes some videos like this over the winter.

Shaggy....go online to go pro's website...navigate to the software area and download the video editor. Once downloaded, open the software and follow the steps to import your gopro videos into the software...it takes a little time to get used to the software so I would just play with some short clips till you get the hang of it....once imported,you can mess with play speed, video settings, add music, exc...once your happy with your edit, you will export the video from the software as a single video file. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back