helix

blevis213

VIP Lifetime Member
who makes this helix thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 26

thanks guys I was told it was a Dalton but I knew it wasn't, I have many of them

image.jpg

I bought this helix from dalton last year. Definitely not gold. Maybe they changed colors at some point?

Yes, they did. I have both a gold like and a non gold like. I was told this was done due to enviromental issues.

I see the new Dalton helix in Rustman's pic still has the 4 digit code by the bushing. All the old Daltons I've seen had this as well as the Maxx performance helixes. Think Maxx and Dalton used the same supplier or Dalton made them for Maxx.

Rustman does that new Dalton still have the angles stamped on the side of the ramp?

Yes they do. I have them stamped on the sides of all my dalton helixes.

I see the new Dalton helix in Rustman's pic still has the 4 digit code by the bushing. All the old Daltons I've seen had this as well as the Maxx performance helixes. Think Maxx and Dalton used the same supplier or Dalton made them for Maxx.

Rustman does that new Dalton still have the angles stamped on the side of the ramp?

Like Norwegian stated, yes they do. I am 99% sure dalton cuts them in house.

Thats just a ware coating,,,,,,,, Good to see how your buttons are running on helex,,,,,, there cheep........ replace.......

Back