Yamaha enticer 250 mods

Yamaha ET250

Hello I'm wanting to build a very fast Yamaha enticer 250 so I'm looking for some help. So far I have a 1980 crank with the tapered crank. A vm 34 mikuni. What can I do like as far as porting, timing, raising compression, clutching? Thanks

looking to delete my airbox on my 1980 ET 250- i want to keep the stock carb but put a UNI air filter on- what do i need to do.

I am also interested in finding some information about making ET250 mods. Have a couple here that are mostly used for bombing around the farm but would be fun to make them a little more peppy without spending tons of $$.
Have Mikuni's on both of them and they run decent and are fun to ride, but more power is good too.

They are best stock unless you are racing one,

If you want more for playing then buy more.

opsled

PS, ALL the Et's were GREAT sleds in the arena they were made to run. To me mods are pointless unless you are racing class. If not they are best in stock form.

They are best stock unless you are racing one,

If you want more for playing then buy more.

opsled

PS, ALL the Et's were GREAT sleds in the arena they were made to run. To me mods are pointless unless you are racing class. If not they are best in stock form.

I appreciate the advice. Think I will leave it alone and just have fun.
I also have an 80 EX440 that i have yet to ride due to a lack of snow the last couple of years around here. I'm really looking forward to trying it out.

Southwestern Ontario sucks for snow. We seem to only get one good winter to 2 or 3 bad ones. Bring on the snow!

Cheers

Back