84 Pro Stock Phazer Build

Well finally got around to starting on the final assembly. Couple of little things to fabricate yet but thing are coming along.IMG_2650.jpg
IMG_2658.jpg
IMG_2663.jpg
IMG_2667.jpg
IMG_2667.jpg
IMG_2669.jpg

Well over the weekend I was able to have some free time with no one around to bother me I was able to cut the keyway for the brake disc .... then install the speed track and skid
IMG_2791.jpg
IMG_2793.jpg
IMG_2792.jpg

Finally getting around to trying to finish the sled. So for updates. Engine is together , mounted and set , new clutching all rebuilt and ready for initial setup.. gearing has been chosen, plastics and hood mocked up and tonight finally got the seat covered
IMG_3106.jpg
IMG_3107.jpg
IMG_3108.jpg

Paint Job all finished up! just pipes and clutch guard and we are ready for the track . just over a year and a half for this custom build..... Having trouble uploading the pics but i will get them up later

Well, we have made some very good progress with the sled in the fall and over the winter here. Even managed a couple of trophies ...clutching was a little bit of a challenge as this little bugger love to pull some big weights to keep the power harnessed plus found out again that there really is only one pipe that works with my porting so for now the sled is waiting on the twin pipes and many dyno pulls to dial things in along with most likely a ignition change to help support the whole package. in the mean time i have to get the shock out for a revalve to slow down the compression rate a bit

Awesome build wow. You are quite the fabricator. Love that paint scheme and seat. Curious about the head unit you have on your steering column. Big job to convert over or?

Back