Skis on Enticer.

OneSki

Hello all, I have noticed that some of you guys have put some sort of plastic ski skin on your old skis....I was wondering if that is just simply a ski skin made to fit or a certain type?....any help would be great...I like the look and the functionality. It has to help with deep snow on those older narrow skis. Thanks agin guys.

Use ones off the phazer or pogo exciters. Most are a direct bolt on but some you may have to alter the wear bar holes slightly depending on manufacturer.

The skins will be alot wider than the enticer skis and flotation is greatly enhanced, not to mention how much better they glide through the snow. Almost all friction is removed.
On the negative side, the plastic skins are uv sensitive and can/will become brittle in a few years if they spend alot of time in the sun during the off season.

I have been doing this trick for years on all my spring skied sleds with great results. I started with adapting vmax skins and found the fitment and ease of installation with the phazer/exciter ones to be a better fit.

Enticer Skins.jpg

Are these the ones mentioned (see picture)? Does anyone know the manufacturer and part number? Looking for a set for my ET340...

try for a set that fits an enticer II pt phazer/exciter of that era. might have to get a set of universal ones and drill the holes to make them fit your application.

Back