Donahue Super Sports 50TH Anniversary Party Pics

Yamaha Nutz

this last Sat. Aug. 6th Donahue Super Sports has their 50th anniversary party celebrating 50 years of business and the life of Bob Donahue Sr. who passed away earlier this year ... Bobby had many great stories about his dad and about his racing career with yamaha and ski doo also got to talk to him one on one and finally see how close my replica 77 SRX SNO PRO looked to the real thing that no longer exists and he said that i did pretty damn good to pretty much replicating the hood .... also talked with Troy on it (bobby's brother) and at first he thought it was the real hood it was a great day, i had a ton of fun. met many new People and BS'ed with many Friends and the best part of the day bobby signing the hood of the SNO PRO

they had arranged to have just about every year covered for yamaha sleds with BOB sr's 67 SL 350 which is a very rare sled all the way up to the new Sidewinders many former race sleds like bobby's 1988 world championship twin tracker to Mike Trapps 71 SR 433 world championship sled
373.jpg374.jpg375.jpg376.jpg377.jpg378.jpg379.jpg380.jpg381.jpg382.jpg

WOW!!! those are some beautiful sleds.you are a lucky man.that white v-4 is just awesome;)! & the blue & white 1 to.just baaad too the bone!.

If anyone knows who owns the Eagle River winning snowcross Phazer currently I have the original sway bar. I owned it for a couple years in the late 80s and when I got rid of it I forgot to send the sway bar with.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If anyone knows who owns the Eagle River winning snowcross Phazer currently I have the original sway bar. I owned it for a couple years in the late 80s and when I got rid of it I forgot to send the sway bar with.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If you do ever find the owner, let me know. Bobby is interested in buying it back.

Back