Grass drag jetting question

How high is your idle?

If so you need to adjust your idle with the screw on top your carbs not your fuel screws you got rid of your bog now just adjust your idle to 1800 +/-100 rpms

always adjust air/ fuel screws from seated position. if your idle is hanging up, you need to check afew things. and yes back off on your top idle speed screw on carb rack. if you see no change when ya do that, you have a problem in your cable somewhere. 3:16x (yammie tony)

Also i backed top adnustment off a lot. It runs great now at 2 1/2 turns out but im thinking it may have better response going back to 2 1/4 turns. I seat the screws lightly everytime befre making adjustments

those are not grass drag jets. you be safe with that in the winter. i run on the grass in my 2002 138.8 137 137/45 pilots. 3:16x (yammie tony)

Hey Tony,

Do you think what your suggesting above would work in Maine in my 2000 srx for drags. Someone suggested 47.5 pilots and they don't seem to even fit.....

Thanks Tony

180' above sea level.

Right now I will be running 135 mains across the board and 145 pilots. Air screw and needles stock position.

Back