Premier fuel injected 350 snowmobile?

RB2001SRX700

Lifetime Member
Hello guys and girls,
i know a lot of us have little ones that love to ride snowmobiles. Premier came out with a mid sized snowmobile for youngsters. I talked to the sales reps out at the big E snowshow out in Syracuse and they always talk a big game about the mid sized sleds and even pointed out a dealer closer to where I live. Only problem is they don't carry the sleds nor the parts. Our snow show is fast approaching and I just wanted to see if anyone on here has had them or new of someone that has. They started out with a 200-300 class. They look really nice and are perfect size to go from the 120 he has. 350 fuel injected four stroke. I would love to see one running on the trails. I looked for them being sold as used and can not find any at all. Either they run so good that they don't want to get rid of them or just cost so much that they don't want to sell them? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

heard of them when it stated ....contacted them about looking into becoming a dealer ...but they where in the early stages yet ...while i have seen many protos and many of the sleds i do not know if they are in full production yet ..........price tags are all over depending on the options you want some can get up there to the point of a new full size IQ fan to MXZ 550 but still what i see it a solid build machine for the mid size sled

At the show and I'm not 100% but I thought they said it was a Honda clone engine. They said that if we needed belts and parts that a Honda dealer would have parts for them. And there are hop up parts for them as well to get more speed.

Back