SRX complete rebuild!!!!.....SC3 skid question...for guys who have them in thier sled

BSMITH8315

Ok I am sure this is asked often and alot, so I have researched it a ton and I am still a little confused. I have a 1998 SRX I picked up in pieces. She now is a 1 pull machine and on her way to becoming a monster. Got the pro action out today and it needs a complete over haul. I have a very nice SC 3 skid sitting around that needs a new home. Not sure I feel like replacing everything on the pro action. I also do not know exactly what sled the SC3 came outta. Does anyone have the exact measurements to run an SC10-111. All the searching I have done results in 6 different measurements and different set ups..lol. For the time being I think I am gonna go with the front shock mount swap to start. Who has the measuments or diagram from when they put an SC3 in their sled and is happy with the set up?

If you don't know the year and model sled it came out of then nobody will be able to give you definite measurements. There were a few variations. Does the one you have bolt through the cross tube for the front mount or have the ears that come off the front of the cross tube that it mounts through?

OK yours mounts through those ears. I've done one like that. You should have some bushings that go in those front holes. I have measurements for that style somewhere. They're probably posted on this site somewhere if you do some searching. If you give me a few days I'll try to dig up the measurements.

OK yours mounts through those ears. I've done one like that. You should have some bushings that go in those front holes. I have measurements for that style somewhere. They're probably posted on this site somewhere if you do some searching. If you give me a few days I'll try to dig up the measurements.

I would really appreciate that....and i do have the bushings. I have researched many times. I get so many different stuff im confused and really want to make sure I get this right the 1st time

Hello. I have a 1999 SX60 and a rebuilt SC10iii with the tabs on the front, that I want to put into the sled. I am having a hard time getting detailed measurements for my sled. Would you be willing to send me the measurements as well?

Thanks

You have to find out what year & style sled it came out of. Go on doo talk to see if someone has that sled & see if they can give you measurements.... They work great.........

Back