Introduction thread? New Guy from michigan

R/t Performance

I couldn't find a introduction thread so I figured I would just make a post.

I live in Michigan and due to my Motorcycle addiction. My wife and I met another like minded couple who recently purchased a house in Canada and Last season convinced us to come up and go sledding.
We had a blast and with his help we have purchased two snowmobiles a 2002 vmax and a 2002 viper (he once was a moderator here skidooboy).
So I am here researching info and looking for parts deals like everyone else.

Little background I own and operate a auto repair shop and my wife and I both have sportbike we street ride mainly when were down south she is originally from NC and we also track ride

I couldn't find a introduction thread so I figured I would just make a post.

I live in Michigan and due to my Motorcycle addiction. My wife and I met another like minded couple who recently purchased a house in Canada and Last season convinced us to come up and go sledding.
We had a blast and with his help we have purchased two snowmobiles a 2002 vmax and a 2002 viper (he once was a moderator here skidooboy).
So I am here researching info and looking for parts deals like everyone else.

Little background I own and operate a auto repair shop and my wife and I both have sportbike we street ride mainly when were down south she is originally from NC and we also track ride

Welcome to the site!!

Welcome, lots of info for you here on those sleds. Do some reading in their respective forums for some of the common preventative maintenance items and both those sleds should treat you well. Any specific questions never hesitate to ask.

Welcome aboard.No shortage of reading on those sleds,take advantage of the individual forums and their search function.It can quite possibly lead to information overload lol.Treated right both of those sleds will be a great source of enjoyment,enjoy.

The first thing you should do to the vmax is to see if it has stock clutching. If it has, it probably needs heavier rivets/more aggressive helix, or you will have one heck of an overrev. Somehow Yamaha seems to have put clutching suitable for a 500 on a 600.

Back