No Snow

Cyrus

Extreme cold but no snow foretasted in my area for the next two weeks. Looks like no xmas ride unless I want to hit the hills. Couple of rides around the yard so far..that is it...

first year in a while where weve actually got our snow on time. we got a couple feet to work with here atm. To bad my vmax is still in the works so im stuck with the rx warrior (it doesnt meet my playful manchild needs)

Nothing here in southern Ontario. Like spring now especially with the past Family Day long weekend hitting 12C or higher pretty much killed it further up north as well. I have driven on warm winter days above freezing but double digits would likely kill the machine. Not to mention any white stuff will be watery wet slush. We did not get enough for the local trails when it did come down (twice of any noteworthy amount of 6 & 8 inches) which is laughable to the newfoundlanders and even BC cost.

A waste of a lot of money to be ready to ride. LOL No more passes are going to be bought unless I am walking in close to 3 ft of snow. The OFSC puts on a false face indicating how good it was. LOL RED trails mostly unless you up North of Bancroft at least to North Bay and more. A lot of the time snow that came did not stay long enough to be managed.

Very strange winter for eastern north america.Been riding since the middle of dec but its mostly trailering 20mins away to the local wood cutting area(plenty of snow).Piss poor out the backdoor for riding(No backcountry,just the inlet and river) Its been cold but most of the snow is further inland away from the ocean.Were lucky we avoid the major warmup the past few weeks but tomorrow is heavy rain.Heres some pics of the past week here....feb 23 2017 (3) Lynx tracks.jpgfeb 18 2017 (4).jpgfeb 23 2017 (4).jpg

Very strange winter for eastern north america.Been riding since the middle of dec but its mostly trailering 20mins away to the local wood cutting area(plenty of snow).Piss poor out the backdoor for riding(No backcountry,just the inlet and river) Its been cold but most of the snow is further inland away from the ocean.Were lucky we avoid the major warmup the past few weeks but tomorrow is heavy rain.Heres some pics of the past week here....View attachment 62909View attachment 62910View attachment 62911

yup were loosing the majority of our snow tomorrow.

Back