this subforum is dead!

srxxx86

Come on, am I the only little active Y? This is an excellent idea for a subforum, but nobody uses it except for the occasional I'm 9 and have a 120 post (no offense to anyone)

my son (Zachattack) will be posting some of his pictures of his sno-scoot in flight as soon as I get them dialed in for him............... but he is only 9.

Tod

ya tahts what i meant, it seems like thers only little y's, and not uh.... same size as adult Y's lacking wisdom and age... lol

You sound well read for a 9 yr. old, ...and tooling around on a 700 SRX, ...impressive.

I wish that never happened and there was no such thing as summer all i have to do is buy house in japan and go live there when it is summer here and then i wouldn't have any proble right who wants to chip in and we can buy a log cabin over there :WayCool: ;)! :ORC

No but i was thinking of trying to get there next year but don't really know to much about the trails up there. But i ride in NY Old Forage area Lake George area also i go to Maine once a year we only go once because is 8 hours for us. Also i took a trip to Yellowstone this year it was phnomnal i probably spelled that wrong but the place was the coolest now i want to move out there and become a guid for a few years. They have the best trails i have ever seen and the amount of snow there is incredible we were riding in field 500 yards long and 500 yards wide with hills and the snow was 15 feet deep no exaduration and one moutain we went up on top of only the tips of the trees were showing and they were 30 foot trees!!!! so we were on top of 25 feet of hard pack it was a little scary because if you fell off you were dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to go back. and what the snowmobile guides do up there in the summer is they guide hunting and fishing trips. They have it Made!!!!!!!!!! ;)! ;)! ;)!

Last edited:
Hey sorry I didnt get back to ya sooner. Yea I mostly ride Pittsburg NH area. When im not in Pittsburg, I'm at my cabin in the Lakes Region area. Me and my Dad might do a trip out to Maine tho next year. Thats awsome that you went out to YellowStone, Did you guys bring your own sled or did you rent? I'd love to go out there sometime.

When we went out there we rented them because it's alot of extra work because we have to rejet and we really couldn't bring our own because we would hav to trailer them and we have short tracks bt it was amazing out there. But renting is the way to go so all you haveto bring is your riding gear and helmet . i was suprised about how well they had those sleds dialed in they went pretty good on the trail better than i would have thouht :WayCool:

Back