Bender triple jetting rich issue

It is possible that it's sucking that belt down too quickly in the secondary at 80. Back it down to 70.
If no better try this. Take the foam prefilter out of the hood. This has the effect of dropping jets sizes by approximately 1/2 a size. Absolutely no restrictions between the fresh air and the carbs. Great air charge. That alone might indicate if ifs fuel related.

Last edited:

1/4 to 1/3 throttle it's fine cruising around 110 120 gets there in no time sitting around 7500 rpm. If you get into it a bit more it will just fall on its face.
Although this statement makes me think it could be an overlap issue.

Also try taking the air screws up around 1.875 instead of the stock 1.5

Attachments

• IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
taking wrap out of my secondary would make it upshift quicker. If anything I need more wrap? It's at 90 already do these springs become fairly weak over time/km. I don't think it's jetting at this point leaning it out seems like it just slightly masks the issue. Plugs don't really have much room for a temp drop.

take the sled out to a long field, run it at the spot where it bogs or makes the problem, hold the throttle in that spot for at least 300-600ft, shut it off in the field and pull the plugs, inspect plugs and piston tops and youll then know immediately which way the engine wants to go, (rich or lean) if they look good then its not fuel but clutching.

I will try that this weekend. Last weekend snapped my steering coloum in half. Motor needed to be pulled to change it. What a pain in the ***. I found some play in my primary bushing. I think it is contributing to my lack of backshift. I changed it out and put a new secondary spring in. Hopefully have it back together by the weekend.

My bet is the secoundary spring, i like the Cat Secoundary Springs better in these clutches, they are longer and provide better side pressure and belt grip.

Back