Long travel for my srx

yamanut

Hey guys I'm thinking about long travel for my 2000 srx. Would a 97/98 VMAX xtc make a good source of parts like tie rods trailing arms and such? It seems like I've seen this on here but I'm working I a guy right now and don't have time to search for it. Thanks in advance.

Just longer radius rods, tie rods and shocks is all you need. And apx. A 1-12" spacer on the sway bar links.

Thanks I appreciate that. So if I can get an entire sled for a few hudred bucks should I bother or just find the mentioned parts? It's also a electric start reverse model and I've been thinking reverse would be nice also. And the pro action skid should bolt in I believe so it should set right when I put on the longer shocks up front. Thanks again I value you guys input a great deal.

Thanks I appreciate that. So if I can get an entire sled for a few hudred bucks should I bother or just find the mentioned parts? It's also a electric start reverse model and I've been thinking reverse would be nice also. And the pro action skid should bolt in I believe so it should set right when I put on the longer shocks up front. Thanks again I value you guys input a great deal.

those shocks wont work on an srx.

Back