Need Help With Rebound Adjuster

Osirus126

Hey guys, i am having an issue with my OEM 2007 Yamaha Apex ER Mono Shock. Its the rebund adjuster screw that is causing me trouble because it was backed out all the way and now it wont sit properly when i put it back in. Is there a simple way to get it seated properly so my rebound works again?? Will i have to purge the shock of nitrogen first? then get it refilled? Anyone have this happen to them before??

This is the exact shock i am talking about. I am talking about the brass flat head taper screw on the shock at the top where the Cable for the adjuster connects to the shock. It came out and now i cant get it back in.

$_57.jpg

Hey guys, i am having an issue with my OEM 2007 Yamaha Apex ER Mono Shock. Its the rebund adjuster screw that is causing me trouble because it was backed out all the way and now it wont sit properly when i put it back in. Is there a simple way to get it seated properly so my rebound works again?? Will i have to purge the shock of nitrogen first? then get it refilled? Anyone have this happen to them before??

This is the exact shock i am talking about. I am talking about the brass flat head taper screw on the shock at the top where the Cable for the adjuster connects to the shock. It came out and now i cant get it back in.

View attachment 63094

That is NOT a rebound screw. You pull the screw to recharge the shock. Please go to TY4stroke.com and register. Way more 4 stroke guys on that side of Totallyamaha.

Back